From Facebook, just because.
Why not take a break from negativity* and learn about each other.
[*Hey, I don’t knock your hobbies, so don’t knock mine, all right?]
1. Who are you named after, if anyone?
I’m named after/by my maternal grandparents, the Fitzgeralds; and my paternal grandmother, who was dying when I was born, and who when she saw me for the first time, said I looked like a Scott. (The additional context you need for this is that I was adopted on unexpected short notice, so my parents hadn’t spent any of the time thinking about names that most parents do.)
2. Last time you cried?
Watching The Force Awakens on New Year’s Eve. You know which scene.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
I’d like it better if I could read it, and if writing didn’t make my hand hurt. So, I guess, ‘No.’
4. What is your favourite lunch?
One I don’t have to make myself.
6. Do you use sarcasm?
Never. I mean that sincerely.
7. Do you still have your tonsils?
Not sure. I had them out when I was three, but sometimes they grow back if you remove them at that age. I haven’t had any reason to find out since then, though.
8. Would you bungee jump?
9. What is your favorite kind of cereal?
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
11. Do you think you're strong?
Emotionally and psychologically, not particularly. Physically, more so than I sometimes want to be (see 13, below).
12. Favorite ice cream?
13. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
Whether they make eye contact with me, or whether they’re inadvertently intimidated by me because I’m six-foot-three and look like I’m prone to beating people up, which I’m usually not.
14. Football or baseball?
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
15. What color pants are you wearing?
16. Last thing you ate?
A handful of cashews.
17. What are you listening to?
A mix of various film soundtracks.
18. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
19. What is your favorite scent?
The smell of fresh-baked bread.
20. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
One of my sisters-in-law.
21. What is your favourite sport to watch?
Again with these questions that don’t make any sense. You’re trying my patience, here.
22. Hair color?
23. Eye color?
24. Favourite foods to eat?
Chinese, pizza, nachos, black forest cake, baklava. Don’t ever get between me and a plate of baklava. It’ll end badly.
25. Scary movies or happy endings?
26. Last movie you watched?
The new Sherlock, if that counts; The Force Awakens if not; Rogue One if The Force Awakens doesn’t count because I already used it to answer number 2, above.
27. What color shirt are you wearing?
28. Favorite Holiday?
29. Beer or wine? Can't I have both?
Coke Zero. Seriously, I’m just going to make up my own questions next time.
30. Night owl or morning person?
There is no morning. Any time from 10 a.m. to 3 a.m. is “day”; any time between 3 a.m. and 10 a.m. is the middle of the night, and not fit for human activity.